Style Store Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) are entered into between Neurapix UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (“Neurapix”) and the individual or entity (“Style Creator”) that agrees to these terms. Neurapix develops and distributes artificial intelligence-based software that enables photographers to apply their individual image processing style to a variety of photos in an automated manner (“SmartPresets”). In this context, Neurapix also offers photographers the opportunity to purchase other photographers’ SmartPresets for a fee, via an online store provided by Neurapix. The Style Creator has developed a custom SmartPreset through Neurapix’s platform and wishes to make it available to other Photographers.
This Agreement is intended to supplement Neurapix’s Terms and Conditions by providing specific terms and conditions governing the relationship between Neurapix and the Style Creator. These terms and conditions set forth the rights and obligations of each party with respect to the distribution and sale of SmartPresets through the Neurapix Store.
By creating and making available SmartPresets for distribution through the Neurapix Store, the Style Creator acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and the Neurapix Terms and Conditions.
- Grant of rights: The Style Creator grants Neurapix the worldwide license to distribute the SmartPresets created by the Style Creator through the Neurapix Store. The seller of the SmartPresets in the relationship with the purchasing Photographers is Neurapix.
- Compensation: Neurapix agrees to pass on the revenue from the sale of the SmartPresets (minus any fees charged by the reseller or payment processor) to the Style Creator. The amount due to the Style Creator will be paid immediately after Neurapix receives the payment, which is usually once a month. The selling price of the SmartPreset will be determined by Neurapix and the Style Creator in mutual agreement.
- Liability: Neurapix is not liable for damages, losses or costs resulting from the sale or use of the SmartPresets. The claim of the style creator against Neurapix is limited exclusively to the disbursement of the remuneration collected from the sale of the SmartPresets. Claims for lost profit from a possible temporary unavailability of the SmartPreset or for other reasons are excluded.
- Privacy and data protection: The use of personal information and data protection are governed by the general terms and conditions of Neurapix.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be governed by the applicable law and jurisdiction specified in Neurapix’s General Terms and Conditions.
- General provisions: All other rules and provisions in Neurapix’s general terms and conditions also apply to these Terms.