SmartPreset Store terms and conditions
1. Licensing: Upon purchase, the client is granted a worldwide, perpetual license to use the SmartPreset for any project they wish, subject to the terms and conditions herein.
2. Payment Terms: The price of each SmartPreset is displayed during the checkout process. Payment can be made via credit card or PayPal. The client is responsible for any additional fees, taxes, or charges associated with the transaction.
3. Delivery: After successful payment, the client will receive a code via email. This code can be used to unlock the purchased SmartPreset within the Neurapix web portal.
4. Refund Policy: Clients should test the SmartPresets offered by Neurapix via the TryOut visible in the SmartPreset store. After the purchase clients do not have an automatic right to refunds. If a client is dissatisfied with the results of a SmartPreset, they may request a refund, which will be decided by Neurapix. Neurapix reserves the right to approve or deny refund requests at its sole discretion.
5. Intellectual Property: With a purchase, the customer does not acquire a copyright to the SmartPreset, but only the right to use the SmartPreset within the service of Neurapix and as outlined in these terms and conditions.
6. Liability: Neurapix shall not be liable for any damages, losses, or expenses arising from the use of the SmartPresets, except for damages to health, body, or life due to willful misconduct or gross negligence.
7. Support and Updates: Clients may direct questions to Neurapix. The SmartPreset may be updated based on feedback from other photographers.
8. Privacy and Data Protection: The use of personal information and data protection is governed by Neurapix’s general terms and conditions.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions, and any disputes arising from the sale and use of the SmartPresets, are subject to the governing law and jurisdiction specified in Neurapix’s general terms and conditions.
10. General Provisions: All other rules and provisions in Neurapix’s general terms and conditions shall apply to these terms and conditions as well.